Entrance Fee / Rates Valid until 31st December 2014
Book Online & Get A 10% Discount
- Adults* – €13.00
- Seniors** – €10.00
- Students*** – €9.00
- Accompanied Children aged 10 years and under – Free
- Family Day Pass 1 (2 Adults & 1- 6 Children aged 10 years and under) - €26.00
- Family Day Pass 2 (2 Adults & 1-6 Children aged 0- 17/Student***) – €35.00
- Group Rate (more than 10 people) – €8.00
*Adult aged 18-64 years.
**Seniors aged 65 and over. FREE ENTRY for children aged 10 years and under.
***Student aged 11 to 17 and students with valid student I.D. card aged 18 and over.
From the 25th of September 2014, Kylemore Abbey and Victorian Walled Gardens will be open:
Visitor Centre & Admission to the Estate:
Every Day 9.00am – 6.00pm
- Garden closes at 5.45pm
- Last admission to the Abbey is 5.30pm
We recommend that you allow approximately two hours for your visit in order to see all the estate has to offer. Visitors entering the estate after 5pm will be advised to choose to visit either The Abbey and Gothic Church or The Walled Gardens .
Monday to Friday 9.00am – 6.00pm
Saturday & Sunday 9.00am – 6.00pm
Garden Tea House
Every day 11am-5pm (March thru November)
Henry’s Express Café
Everyday 11am to 5pm (High Season Only)
Kylemore Craft & Design Shop:
Every Day 9.00am – 6.00pm
GROUP RATES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE.
Group rates, fact sheets and group organiser’s information is available on our GROUP TOURS section of our website.
GREAT VALUE ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP TICKETS AVAILABLE.
Visit 353 days a year for the price of just over 3 day tickets. For information and to purchase your annual membership ticket:
To make a booking, please contact the Kylemore Abbey Visitor Centre on +353 95 52001 or email email@example.com
An entrance ticket to the Kylemore Abbey estate allows you to visit and experience the following:
- Restored rooms of the Abbey
- History talk of the Abbey
- Audiovisual presentation
- Gothic church
- Shuttle bus to and from the Victorian walled garden
- Miles of woodland & lake shore walks
- Nature trail & tree trail
- Children’s play trail
- History Hunters (Self Guiding Family Tour)
- 6 acre Victorian walled garden
- Guided tours of the garden (13th May to September only)
- Restored glasshouses, garden bothy, tool shed & head gardener’s house
- Wild garden walk
- Oak plantation
- Tea House by the Victorian Walled Garden
- Picnic Areas
- Guide booklet including a brief history of the estate and an estate map.
An entrance ticket is not required to visit Mitchell’s Cafe, Henry’s Express Coffee Shop and the Kylemore Abbey Craft & Design Shop.