We are open all year and ready to welcome you to our beautiful estate. Please read on for Opening Times, Ticket Prices and other Useful Information.
Prices: Entrance Prices
- Adults* – €13.00
- Seniors** – €10.00
- Students*** – €9.00
- Accompanied Children aged 10 years and under – Free
- Family Day Pass 1 (2 Adults & 1- 6 Children aged 10 years and under) - €26.00
- Family Day Pass 2 (2 Adults & 1-6 Children aged 0- 17/Student***) – €35.00
- Group Rate (more than 10 people) – €8.00
*Adult aged 18-64 years.
**Seniors aged 65 and over. FREE ENTRY for children aged 10 years and under.
***Student aged 11 to 17 and students with valid student I.D. card aged 18 and over.
Opening times are correct as of March 30th 2015. Opening hours will be further extended as the season progresses.
Visitor Centre & Admission to the Estate:
- Every Day 9.00am – 6.00pm
- Last admission to the Abbey is 5.30pm
- Garden closes at 5.45pm
- Last shuttle from the Garden to the Visitor Centre is at 5.50pm
- The shuttle bus is running from 10.00am
A modern self-service restaurant serving a wide variety of hot and cold choices. Home Baking, including traditional scones, fruit pies, crumbles and mouth watering desserts our speciality.
Open everyday 9.00am – 6.00pm
Garden Tea House
A beautiful self-service Tea House located next to our Victorian Walled Garden and over looking the magnificent Connemara National Park.
Tea House will open on Wednesday April 1st.
Open everyday from 11.30am to 5pm.
Kylemore Craft & Design Shop:
A treasure trove of treats and gifts including our own Kylemore Abbey Pottery and the products handmade by the benedictine nuns of Kylemore (including chocolates and skin care products).
Open every Day 9.30am – 6.00pm
GROUP RATES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE.
Group rates, fact sheets and group organiser’s information is available on our GROUP TOURS section of our website.
GREAT VALUE ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP TICKETS AVAILABLE.
Visit 353 days a year for the price of just over 3 day tickets. For information :
To make a booking, please contact the Kylemore Abbey Visitor Centre on +353 95 52001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
An entrance ticket to the Kylemore Abbey estate allows you to visit and experience the following:
- Restored rooms of the Abbey
- History talk of the Abbey
- Audio visual presentation
- Gothic church
- Shuttle bus to and from the Victorian walled garden
- Miles of woodland & lake shore walks
- Nature trail & tree trail
- Children’s play trail
- 6 acre Victorian walled garden
- Guided tours of the garden (13th May to September only)
- Restored glasshouses, garden bothy, tool shed & head gardener’s house
- Wild garden walk
- Oak plantation
- Tea House by the Victorian Walled Garden
- Picnic Areas
- Guide booklet including a brief history of the estate and an estate map.
An entrance ticket is not required to visit Mitchell’s Cafe, Henry’s Express Coffee Shop and the Kylemore Abbey Craft & Design Shop.
Kylemore Abbey and Victorian Walled Gardens are operated by KYLEMORE ABBEY AND GARDENS LTD, on behalf of KYLEMORE TRUST.
KYLEMORE ABBEY AND GARDENS LTD
Company Registration Number 549207