We are open all year and ready to welcome you to our beautiful estate. Please read on for Opening Times, Ticket Prices and other Useful Information.
Prices: Entrance Prices
- Adults* – €13.00
- Seniors** – €10.00
- Students*** – €9.00
- Accompanied Children aged 10 years and under – Free
- Family Day Pass 1 (2 Adults & 1- 6 Children aged 10 years and under) - €26.00
- Family Day Pass 2 (2 Adults & 1-6 Children aged 0- 17/Student***) – €35.00
- Group Rate (more than 10 people) – €8.00
*Adult aged 18-64 years.
**Seniors aged 65 and over. FREE ENTRY for children aged 10 years and under.
***Student aged 11 to 17 and students with valid student I.D. card aged 18 and over.
Kylemore Abbey and Victorian Walled Gardens are operated by KYLEMORE ABBEY AND GARDENS LTD, on behalf of KYLEMORE TRUST.
KYLEMORE ABBEY AND GARDENS LTD
Company Registration Number 549207
Opening times are correct as of February 16th 2015. Opening hours will be further extended as the season progresses.
Visitor Centre & Admission to the Estate:
- Every Day 9.30am – 5.00pm
- Last admission to the Abbey is 4.30pm
- Last shuttle from the garden to the Visitor Centre is at 4.50pm
Everyday 10.00am – 5.00pm
Carvery Lunch will be served in Mitchell’s café every Sunday from 12pm to 3pm until Easter time.
Garden Tea House
Closed for the winter
Kylemore Craft & Design Shop:
Every Day 10.00am – 5.00pm
GROUP RATES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE.
Group rates, fact sheets and group organiser’s information is available on our GROUP TOURS section of our website.
GREAT VALUE ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP TICKETS AVAILABLE.
Visit 353 days a year for the price of just over 3 day tickets. For information :
To make a booking, please contact the Kylemore Abbey Visitor Centre on +353 95 52001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
An entrance ticket to the Kylemore Abbey estate allows you to visit and experience the following:
- Restored rooms of the Abbey
- History talk of the Abbey
- Audio visual presentation
- Gothic church
- Shuttle bus to and from the Victorian walled garden
- Miles of woodland & lake shore walks
- Nature trail & tree trail
- Children’s play trail
- 6 acre Victorian walled garden
- Guided tours of the garden (13th May to September only)
- Restored glasshouses, garden bothy, tool shed & head gardener’s house
- Wild garden walk
- Oak plantation
- Tea House by the Victorian Walled Garden
- Picnic Areas
- Guide booklet including a brief history of the estate and an estate map.
An entrance ticket is not required to visit Mitchell’s Cafe, Henry’s Express Coffee Shop and the Kylemore Abbey Craft & Design Shop.