- Adults* – €13.00
- Seniors** – €10.00
- Students*** – €9.00
- Accompanied Children aged 10 years and under – Free
- Family Day Pass 1 (2 Adults & 1- 6 Children aged 10 years and under) – €26.00
- Family Day Pass 2 (2 Adults & 1-6 Children aged 0- 17/Student***) – €35.00
- Group Rate (more than 10 people) – €8.00
*Adult aged 18-64 years. **Seniors aged 65 and over. FREE ENTRY for children aged 10 years and under. ***Student aged 11 to 17 and students with valid student I.D. card aged 18 and over. ‘Family’ refers to two adult parents or guardians visiting with their children.
Opening times are correct as of Monday November 2nd 2015.
Visitor Centre & Admission to the Estate:
- Every Day 9.30am – 4.30pm
- Last admission is at 4.3
- Last admission is 4.00pm
- Garden closes at 4.15pm
- Last shuttle from the Garden to the Visitor Centre is at 4.20pm
- The shuttle bus is running from 11.30am to 4.oopm
Please note that our opening times change periodically so it is advisable to check current opening hours before your visit. An outline of approximate opening hours throughout the year is as follows:
- March to November 9.30 am to 5.30pm
- November to March 10.ooam to 4.30pm
- April to July 9.00am to 6.oopm
- July & August 9.00am to 7.00pm
Bank Holidays will operate as normal working hours.
Mitchell’s Cafe: A modern self-service restaurant serving a wide variety of hot and cold choices. Home Baking, including traditional scones, fruit pies, crumbles and mouth watering desserts our speciality.
Open everyday 9.30am – 4.30pm
Garden Tea House A beautiful self-service Tea House located next to our Victorian Walled Garden and over looking the magnificent Connemara National Park. Closed for the Winter period.
Henry’s Takeaway Coffee Shop
Closed from August 31st 2015 to June 2016
Kylemore Craft & Design Shop: A treasure trove of treats and gifts including our own Kylemore Abbey Pottery and the products handmade by the benedictine nuns of Kylemore (including chocolates and skin care products).
Open every Day 9.30am – 4.30pm
GROUP RATES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE.
Group rates, fact sheets and group organiser’s information is available on our GROUP TOURS section of our website. Please click here »
GREAT VALUE ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP TICKETS AVAILABLE.
Visit 353 days a year for the price of just over 3 day tickets. For information : Please click here » To make a booking, please contact the Kylemore Abbey Visitor Centre on +353 95 52001 or email email@example.com An entrance ticket to the Kylemore Abbey estate allows you to visit and experience the following:
- Restored rooms of the Abbey
- History talk of the Abbey
- Audio visual presentation
- Gothic church
- Shuttle bus to and from the Victorian walled garden
- Miles of woodland & lake shore walks
- Nature trail & tree trail
- Children’s play trail
- 6 acre Victorian walled garden
- Guided tours of the garden (13th May to September only)
- Restored glasshouses, garden bothy, tool shed & head gardener’s house
- Wild garden walk
- Oak plantation
- Tea House by the Victorian Walled Garden
- Picnic Areas
- Guide booklet including a brief history of the estate and an estate map.
An entrance ticket is not required to visit Mitchell’s Cafe, Henry’s Express Coffee Shop and the Kylemore Abbey Craft & Design Shop. Kylemore Abbey and Victorian Walled Gardens are operated by KYLEMORE ABBEY AND GARDENS LTD, on behalf of KYLEMORE TRUST. KYLEMORE ABBEY AND GARDENS LTD Kylemore Abbey Connemara Co.Galway Ireland Company Registration Number 549207