Although we will remain open throughout the season, apart from a short closure on Christmas week (From wed 24th to December 27th) those planning a visit to Kylemore should be aware that as of November 17th our Victorian Walled Garden will be closed to the public to allow for Spring planting etc. A reduced entrance rate will apply until the gardens are reopened to the public. The Garden will reopen on December 15th and we will revert to the usual entrance rates.
Prices: Reduced Entrance prices in effect from November 17th until December 14th.
- Adults* – €8.00
- Seniors** – €8.00
- Students*** – €8.00
- Accompanied Children aged 10 years and under – Free
- Family Day Pass 1 (2 Adults & 1- 6 Children aged 10 years and under) - €16.00
- Family Day Pass 2 (2 Adults & 1-6 Children aged 0- 17/Student***) – €24.00
- Group Rate (more than 10 people) – €7.00
*Adult aged 18-64 years.
**Seniors aged 65 and over. FREE ENTRY for children aged 10 years and under.
***Student aged 11 to 17 and students with valid student I.D. card aged 18 and over.
Visitor Centre & Admission to the Estate:
- Every Day 9.30am – 5.00pm
- Last admission to the Abbey is 4.30pm
Everyday 10.00am – 5.00pm (During the period November 17th to December 14th Service in the Café will be limited to Teas, Coffees, Soup, Hot and Cold sandwiches, minerals, scones, cakes and deserts. The hot food counter will be closed. However our Sunday Carvery lunches will continue.Aftert his period full service will resume)
Garden Tea House
Closed for the winter
Kylemore Craft & Design Shop:
Every Day 10.00am – 5.00pm
GROUP RATES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE.
Group rates, fact sheets and group organiser’s information is available on our GROUP TOURS section of our website.
GREAT VALUE ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP TICKETS AVAILABLE.
Visit 353 days a year for the price of just over 3 day tickets. For information :
To make a booking, please contact the Kylemore Abbey Visitor Centre on +353 95 52001 or email email@example.com
An entrance ticket to the Kylemore Abbey estate allows you to visit and experience the following:
- Restored rooms of the Abbey
- History talk of the Abbey (Not available from November 17th To December 14th)
- Audio visual presentation
- Gothic church
- Shuttle bus to and from the Victorian walled garden
- Miles of woodland & lake shore walks
- Nature trail & tree trail
- Children’s play trail
- 6 acre Victorian walled garden (Closed Nov 17th to Dec 14th)
- Guided tours of the garden (13th May to September only)
- Restored glasshouses, garden bothy, tool shed & head gardener’s house (Closed Nov 17th to Dec 14th)
- Wild garden walk
- Oak plantation
- Tea House by the Victorian Walled Garden
- Picnic Areas
- Guide booklet including a brief history of the estate and an estate map.
An entrance ticket is not required to visit Mitchell’s Cafe, Henry’s Express Coffee Shop and the Kylemore Abbey Craft & Design Shop.